Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Nation's first and only law journal devoted solely to animal issues. Published annually at Northwestern School of Law.
Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Animal rights law organization
Animal Protection Legislation (HSUS)
- Federal and state legislation currently in progress, scorecards for members of congress, how to lobby effectively and how to get involved. From the Humane Society of the United States. US.
Bindman & Partners
- Civil liberties solicitors specializing in defence of eco-protestors, animal rights activists & those arrested for direct action or participation in mass demonstrations etc. in the UK.
Council of Europe: Protection of Animals Treaties
- Information of each treaty, including the full text, chart of signatures and ratifications, list of declarations and reservations, summary and explanatory report.
DETR - Wildlife and Countryside
- Laws, regulations and information about the Wildlife and Countryside Directorate, CITES, English and European Wildlife Issues, Global Wildlife and Zoos, Wildlife Crime and Inspection, grants and research. From the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions. UK.
HSUS - Programs - Animals & Society Courses
- Criminology and law courses offered at universities in the US, including some links. From the Humane Society of the United States.
PETA - Legislative Alert
- Sending messages and contacting state officials. Virginia, US.
Rutgers University School of Law - Animal Rights Law Project
- About animal rights law, cases and materials, handbooks online, statutes and regulations. An academic project of Professor Gary Francione and Adjunct Professor Anna E. Charlton.
Society for Animal Protective Legislation
- Status of legislation and how to lobby for laws. Action alerts, pending legislation, Congress scorecard and news. Washington DC, US.
World Animal Net: - Animal Protection Law
- Links to books, resources and contacts for animal protection legislation at regional, national and international levels.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor