Submit a site
Hunting and Shooting
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1-800 Numbers for Activists
- Taken from CAFT, these are a collection of 1-800 numbers from organizations that abuse animals. Since each thirty second call costs them a dollar, it is a great opportunity to let these companies know how you feel.
Action for Animals Network: Extending the Circle of Compassion
- Focuses on the meat and dairy, entertainment, and fur industries with action alerts, fact sheets and tips for activists.
Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Animal rights law organization
Animal Legislative Network
- A nationwide PAC, dedicated to the establishment of rights for animals through participation in the political process. "We lobby congress, support specific legislation, and offer our support (both financial and our votes) to local and national candidates we feel are favorable to the establishment of rights for animals."
Animal Protection Institute
- Advocating for the protection of animals from cruelty and exploitation. Issues & advocacy campaigns include animals used in agriculture, entertainment, and science; companion animals, marine life, wildlife & public lands, xenotransplantation & cloning.
Association of Veterinarians for Animal Rights
- Veterinarians promoting rights for all animals. Includes papers and publications on many animal welfare issues, membership information and useful links.
Coalition to End Primate Experimentation (CEPE)
- Exposing the "torture of monkeys and apes" in the seven federally-funded "Regional Primate Research Centers". "If the laboratories had glass walls, the public would demand an end to experimentation involving animals."
Eastern Shore Chicken Sanctuary
- Detailed information about chickens and other farmed animals, and resources concerning the links between animal exploitation and other social problems.
Humane Society of the United States
- Includes descriptions of public-awareness campaigns, programs, legislation, activist alerts, and educational publications.
In Defense of Animals (IDA)
- National non-profit dedicated to ending institutionalized exploitation and abuse of animals by defending their rights, welfare and habitat.
International Society for Animal Rights
- Founded in 1959 to expose and end the injustice of the exploitation of animals and the suffering inflicted on them. Mainly covers pets.
Last Chance for Animals
- A national animal rights organization dedicated to ending animal suffering and exploitation through education, legislation and direct action.
National Sanctuary for Retired Research Primates
- A permanent sanctuary for retired research primates, ex-pet primates and primates being retired from the entertainment industry. The only bio-safety level 2 sanctuary in the United States specializing in HIV, SIV and other retroviral primates.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Factsheets and news stories on vegetarianism issues.
Pets911 Animal and Pet Rescue
- Allows you to search to find lost pets and post a found pet in the USA. Also provides pet adoption information for dogs and cats as well as other related resources.
SPEAK - Supporting and Promoting Ethics for the Animal Kingdom
- Animal rights speakers's bureau - teaches about Animal Rights and Environmental Ethics Issues in universities, colleges, high schools and elementary schools.
The Ark Trust
- Funds activist campaigns which raise awareness in the public about animal rights. "Our primary focus is to promote extensive and positive coverage of animal topics by the major media."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor