By Time Period
Wars and Conflicts
Submit a site
Art and Antiquities Theft
Battles, Campaigns and Fronts
Memorials and Museums
Metasites, Gateways and Portals
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
102nd Infantry Division
- History of an American division fighting in Germany during World War Two. Includes text history, photo gallery, and annual reunion information.
10th Mountain Division's 85th Regiment
- History of the 85th Mountain Infantry, prepared for the officers and men who fought with the Regiment in Italy.
112th Infantry Regiment
- Unit history of HQ Company, 2nd Batallion, 112th Infantry Regiment. Normandy, liberation of Paris, Huertgen Forest, Battle of Bulge. Casualty list, citations and medals, bibliography, links.
12th Armored Division
- 12th Armored Division served in Europe during WWII
150th Combat Engineers of WWII
- Formed in New England, in 1943, it consisted mostly of men drafted in the New England area. The former soldiers of this group have formed the 150th Combat Engineer Battalion Association.
1939 - On The Brink of War
- An examination of Britain at the end of the 1930s and the Second World War. Explores social issues and asks if we really had to go to war. Also has a British war movie quiz.
2d Infantry Division in WW II
- History of the Second Infantry Division in World War Two. Includes battles, organic units, medals earned, shoulder patches, statistics, veterans' message board, and photo album.
50th Anniversary of D-Day
- US Army Rangers WWII veterans return to Grandcamp, Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, in Normandy,France, for the 50th Anniversary of D-Day in June 1994.
6th Armored Division Assn.
- Devoted to the history of the "Super Sixth" 6th Armored Division, one of Patton's spearheading units of the Third Army. Includes unit histories, personal stories, and contact information about the post-war Association and its final reunion in September 2000.
94th Armored Field Artillery
- History of the 94th Armored Field Artillery, 4th Armored Division in WWII.
A Raid on Munich
- The actual accounting of a bombing raid over Germany during WW2, and the capture, imprisonment and forced Death March that ensued.
A Reminiscence of War 1939-45
- Personal memoir by James Glass, a scot who served in the army in North Africa, Palestine, Syria, Iraq (as Kingston's Column) and Iran.
Aviation in Newfoundland and Labrador
- A brief look at air and army base development and World War Two/post-war operations.
Bataan-Corregidor Memorial Foundation of New Mexico, Inc.
- Memorial for New Mexico soldiers of the 200th and the 515th on Bataan and Corregidor. Lists names, county of residents, and other information.
Canadian Armed Forces in 1944
- An essay about the experiences of French Canadians in the Second World War.
Centre for Historical Research and Documentation on War and
- CEGES/SOMA is a research center focused on collecting, preserving and studying archives and documents relating to the Second World War its antecedents and its consequences, in accordance with the legislation relating to public archives.
Civvy street in World War Two
- Stories of civilian life in Bristol, England during the Second World War. Includes related links and image and audio galleries.
Dave's Page: WW2 Battles and Campaigns
- Information from all theatres. Pictures, links, and much more in depth information on the major campaigns.
Drop Zone Virtual Museum
- A memorial of World War II through the first-person accounts of airborne soldiers.
Finding Granddad's War Buddies
- Jeff always wondered what his deceased grandfather did in the war - so one-by-one he tracked down his former war buddies. Here's his story....
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor