Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Brief essay covers from the Aboriginal societies to the current republics.
Bubl Link: History of South America
- Catalogue of selected Internet resources related to the history of the region.
Central and South America to 1810
- Chrolonology with several hyperlinks beginning in 12,000 B.C.E.
Colonial Latin America
- Several resources provided by the Internet Modern History Sourcebook.
Francisco Bilbao (1823-1865)
- From: America in Danger, 1862. Provided by the Modern History Sourcebook.
General History of South America
- Themes of the World. Resource of the Cartage Organization in France.
Historical Text Archive
- By Don Mabry. Documents archive and links to other history sites available in the Internet.
History of South America
- Documents at the World History Archives. Links by country to recent NAFTA and workers' disputes, human rights, and other issues.
Lope de Aguirre Letter
- Written to King Philip of Spain, 1561. Provided by the Modern History Sourcebook.
Lynn DeWeese-Parkinson: Latin America
- List of book titles on this subject with ordering information.
- Collection of links for Central and South American history by the History/Social Studies Web Site for K-12 Teachers.
Pre-Hispanic American Civil Engineering
- Lessons for Today by Kashiya A. S. Yapa. A reflection on how modern development projects could improve by learning from pre-Colombian cultures.
Primer of South American Military History
- From Jingo's Colonial History Page. Also on this site: A glossary of Spanish, military words and terms, and the article 'Dramatis Personae in the Latin American Wars of Independence, 1806-1828'.
South America During the Last 150,000 Years
- Summary of climate conditions compiled by Jonathan Adams, Environmental Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN.
- Comprehensive research resource indexing content rich academic sites related to the history and culture of South America.
The Latino Connection
- Individual country pages with links to information related to government, history, culture, economy and other sections.
Tsanta - Shrunken Heads of the Jivaro Indians
- On-Line exhibit of the Riverside Municipal Museum in California, U.S.
World History Compass - Latin America Index
- Sections on the history of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, and the Aztec, Inca, and Maya native cultures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor