Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Periods include the discovery, pirates, whalers, Darwin and evolution, colonization and others.
Galapagos.Com - History of the Islands
- This archipelago consists of thirteen major islands, six minor islands, and 40 smaller rock formations and reefs situated 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador.
Galapagos: Benjamin Morell
- On 14 February of 1825, while anchored in Banks Bay, this captain and his crew witnessed, and barely survived, one of the most spectacular eruptions in Galapagos history. Personal account.
- From the discovery to Darwin's exploration. Includes a timeline.
The Galapagos: A Brief History
- Written by J.P. Lundh. Description of the islands, climate, aboriginal visits from the mainland, and conservation problems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor