Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Modest Proposal
- Essays covering the Russian Revolution, post WWII Indonesian nationalism, Southeast Asia ancient power structure, ancient Chinese examination system and Singapore's economic and political outlook after 1965.
Alpamysh: Central Asian Identity under Russian Rule
- History and politics of the Central Asian epic Alpamysh. The present work employs the detailed study of one case to illustrate a pattern that may well exist in other cases.
An Abridged History of Central Asia
- By William M.Brinton.
Ancient India's Contribution to Science and Technology
Asian Studies WWW Virtual Library - Southeast Asian Studies
- Southeast Asian section of this information resource from Leiden University.
Central Asian History Chronology
- from 1200 BCE to the 1990s.
Chronology of China and Eastern Asia
- Simple timeline of events in Chinese and Japanese history.
Dutch-Portuguese colonial history
- Dutch-Portuguese colonial history in Arabia Gulf (Bahrain, Hormuz, Oman)Indonesia (Moluccas, Tidore, Ternate, Ambon, Flores, Solor), India, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), Malaysia (Malacca-Melaka), Brazil, Taiwan, Ghana, Macao, Timor, colonial remains of forts and heritage, maps. Bibliographies.
History of Asia as a whole
- World History Archives
Internet East Asian History Sourcebook
- East Asian history from ancient to modern times
Pacific and Asian History
- Scholarly resources on societies in both Asia and the Pacific, utilizing a wide variety of written and oral sources. Provided by the Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies of the Australian National University.
SARAI: South Asia Resource Access on the Internet
The Eurasian Politician
- Journal on contemporary history and political affairs in Eurasia, especially Eastern Europe, Russia, Turkey, Middle East, Caucasus, Central Asia, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.
The Real Akbar. The Not So Great
- Revising the notion that Akbar's rule was secular and tolerant of the native Hindu faith.
This Day in Asian History
- Find out more about Asia's history through this daily feature.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor