Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aria Productions - Online Persian Community
- Lists special events for the Persian Community in the San Francisco Bay area and around the world.
Cupertino Iranian Community Site
- Dedicated to introducing Iranian culture to the community and passing down cultural treasures.
House of Iran
- Non-profit, non-political organization in Washington D.C. that promotes Iranian traditions and culture. Event calendar.
- Lists Iranian restaurants in Atlanta.
Iranian American Medical Association
- (IAMA) organized for charitable and educational purposes, for assisting students financially and for providing free healthcare assistance to needy Iranians.
Iranian American Society of Greater Daytona Beach
- Club's mission is to promote the Iranian culture and to engage in a cross cultural educational exchange through literary and social events.
Iranian Association of Boston
- Calendar of events, rates for the rental of cultural center and list of council members.
Iranian Chemists Association of the American Chemical Society
- History, board of directors and news releases.
Iranian Trade Association
- Nonprofit, nonpolitical Iranian American lobby group that promotes US-Iranian trade and business.
Network of Iranian-American Professionals of Orange County
- Promote the recognition of Iranian-American professionals, businesses, and students from a wide range of disciplines and occupations. Calendar of events and mailing list.
Ni Tv Forum
- Forum for discussions about Iranian-American culture, politics and society. Requires free registration.
- Non-profit charitable organization in Berkeley, California. Includes event calendar for various social, cultural and educational Iranian oriented activities.
Persian Community Center of Atlanta
- Calendar of events.
Persian Watch Cat: The Iranian-American Anti-Discrimination Council
- Non profit advocacy group. Site features petitions, resources and message boards for Iranian-Americans.
Pro-Freedom Assembly of Iranians in Sacramento
- Support human rights reform in Iran.
The American Iranian Council (AIC)
- Non-profit and educational organization founded in 1997 with the aim of promoting dialogue and improved relations between the peoples and governments of the United States and Iran.
The Iranian American Cultural Society of Maryland
- Group history, calendar of events, membership information, job opportunities and local news.
To See and See Again: A Life in Iran and America
- Review and excerpt of a book by Tara Bahrampour. [New York Times]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor