Submit a site
Near Death Experiences
News and Media
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Funeral Home Resource
- Funeral Home Resource lists more than 39,000 funeral homes and cemeteries in the United States. Pre-plan funeral arrangements and arrange burial or cremation services using the service.
Sysoon | sysoon.com
- Sysoon offers more than 100 millions death records worldwide for FREE. Sysoon is an invaluable source of genealogical information and the most comprehensive Funeral industry directory.
Death Records Online
- Death records online is a fast and easy tool to search billions of public records.
- Provides a nationwide directory of funeral homes with costs, photos, contact information and more.
Stephens, Anderson & Cummings
- SAC knows how stressful and draining dealing with an unexpected injury caused by an accident can be. Let us deal with the insurance companies. Contact us today for a free evaluation.
Wooden Caskets by Abbey Woodworks
- Abbey Woodworks manufactures traditional wooden caskets that are individually hand-crafted from pine and poplar. We are dedicated to offering simple, well made caskets at reasonable prices. Purchase securely online with VeriSign SSL encryption.
Welcome to Current Obituary.Com - Online Funeral Home Obituaries
- CurrentObituary.Com - National Online Listing of Current Obituaries and Death Notices.
Mass Bay Cremation Service
- Mass Bay Cremation Service is a low cost yet full service cremation provider serving all of Massachusetts.
Grief And Healing Through Understanding Life After Death
- Grief and healing through understanding life after death, spiritual insights on the afterlife for the grieving.
Partnership for Caring: America's Voices for the Dying
- Information on care of the dying, decision-making, feeding tubes, CPR, hospice, palliative care, and more. Download free advance directives documents (living wills and medical powers of attorney). Information Hotline: 800-989-9455.
Funeralhomewebsite.com Specializing in Web Design for Funeral Directors
- Funeral home website design specialists, offering custom made funeral sites suited to funeral directors individual needs. Ouick time virtual tours for sale.
- Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. News on end-of-life issues, special reports, e-newsletter, discussion group, free resources.
CurrentObituary.net - National Online Obituary Service for Funeral Directors
- CurrentObituary.net - National online obituary service for funeral directors and funeral homes. Some of the lowest priced funeral web site plans on the market. Fast Connections.
Light a Virtual Candle
- Honor the hero in your life. Light a Virtual Candle for America, peace, a loved one, or anything at all.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Death and Dementia
- The internet resource for death and related topics.
Death and Dying on Medbroadcast.com
- The period of time just before a person's death can be filled with confusion, anger, distress, sadness and withdrawal; it can also be a time of healing.
Death in the Family - Online Report
- Short online summary of research carried out by Michael Anderson of Newcastle's Centre for Family Studies (UK). Selected Bibliography and Useful Contacts.
Death on the Internet
- A collection of web pages on the Internet which embrace death in an informative or entertaining manner.
Death, Life and the Question of Identity
- How are our identity and our life affected by the omnipresent fact of our inevitable death?
Death, Loss and Bereavement
- Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, and how to communicate with others about the illness.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor