Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Windows software to assist bird breeders in bird husbandry, clutch tracking, contact management, and nursery stock invoicing.
Avian Management Services
- Providing avian incubation management system, a Windows based incubating and stock management software for breeders.
Aviary Base Pro5
- Aviary management software for breeders of many bird species. For Windows 95-98, version 4 of the program is available for older operative systems.
- Helps you keep records over your birds, breeding, ring numbers, species, medicine and cages. Two versions of the program is available one DOS based and one Windows based. For Windows 3.x-95.
Bird Breeder and Bird Starter
- Windows based programs that runs under Windows 3.1-95-98. Keep track on your stud, their family tree and breeding. The advanced program also keeps track on your customers, sales, purchases and vets.
- Windows 3.1x program compatible with Win 95. Database program for breeders, records for both individual birds and breeding pairs.
- Windows 3.1x-95-98 program for breeders to help keeping records of the stud.
- Program that calculates the expected breeding results of your cockatiel pairs. Requires Windows 3.1 or higher.
The Budgerigar Program
- Windows based program to help breeders keep track on their stud. Breeding records with information about pedigree and 5-generation report.
- For Windows 3.1-95-98. This program is both educational and keeps individual records on up to six birds. Some of the learning topics includes what type of cage you need, bird care and anatomy.
- Provides Windows based computer software. Birdrec keeps records on your stud. Budgen calculates results of budgerigar matings and draws a color picture on most varieties and combinations. The Show Manager organizes and administers exhibitions and shows.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor