Submit a site
Animals and Nature
Police and Military
Sports and Recreation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
26 South Adorable Handmade Jewelry
- Offering clay jewelry for any holiday or occasion.
ARC Jewellery Ltd
- Hand made wood jewelry made from native timber of New Zealand.
- Offering a collection of ankle bracelets handcrafted with silver, gemstones, and pearls.
- Unique pins and bracelets handcrafted from postage stamps. Accented with sterling silver charms and a variety of beads.
Bayou Bijou Designs
- Handcrafted unisex and alternative jewelry, specializing in chains and chainmail in precious metals.
- Creating handcrafted pins, pendants, and ornaments from your favorite photographs.
Bits and Pieces
- Featuring handcrafted jewelry made from vintage broken china.
Bob's Cut Coins
- Artistically handcut gold, silver, bronze, and nickel coin jewelry.
Broken China Jewelry
- Handcrafted jewelry made from broken china dishes. Can be custom made from your own broken heirloom china.
Design Works Jewelry
- Sterling silver; artist signed. Representing environmental, mythological and spiritual themes.
Don's Virtual Coin Jewelry Shop
- Fine metal and classic coin filigree and gold fill on all jewelry applications.
- Sterling silver bracelets and pendants of varying themes including: nature, the past, amulets, abstract and cultural.
Fly Fishing Brooches
- Hand tied fly fishing pins available as personal or corporate gifts, collectable items, or for awards.
International Cut-Coin Jewelry
- Hand crafted cut coin jewelry by Sid Klein. Coins from around the world turned into unique jewelry items.
Jewelry by Jenny
- Miniature art handpainted on wood pins and earrings. Earrings available in clip, wire and post forms.
Lace Notes Jewelry
- Fully adjustable silver and gold rings for hands or toes. Other one-of-a-kind jewelry items.
- Brooches of extinct or endangered fish species of New Zealand made out of copper, silver and semi precious stones.
- Hand crafted macrame bracelets and anklets. Personalized and sized to fit both children and adults.
- Handcrafted clay jewelry in gothic and renaissance themes. Embellished with semi-precious gemstone, stained glass, and natural scents.
- Round Tower Jewellery, Killala, County Mayo, Ireland. Lustrous pearlized paints are blended to create images on glass which are then presented in settings including brooches, earrings, scarf clasps, hair slides, tie clips, cuff links and bookmarks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor