Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Produces handmade everyday wearable jewelry, chokers, and metal covered sketchbook and journals. Site list local retail outlets.
- Silversmith offering a selection of handcrafted jewelry, steel sculptures and copper fountains.
- Original handcrafted designs in 14k gold, sterling silver, semi and precious gemstones in nautical, nature, and modern themes.
- Original and innovative handcrafted silver and gold jewelry using semi-precious gemstones. Site contains a product catalogue, links, and ordering information.
Steven Brixner Jewelry
- Contemporary jewelry design in silver and gold using unusual stones.
- Designer handmade jewelry from the cotswolds. Made with semi and precious stones in silver and gold by Simon, Veral and Tom Marshall.
Susan Sarantos Jewelry Designer/Goldsmith
- Specializing in precious multicolor metals and gems.
Susan Waldes Designs
- Modern jewelry handcrafted in innovative and traditional materials.
T & G Casting
- Jewelry, puzzle rings, pendants custom made to your designs.
- Modern jewelry using a broad range of materials.
The Gem Factory
- Custom gold and silver jewelry design and repair services.
The Quarter Smith
- Selection of handcrafted jewelry by designer Ken Bowers. Unique designs available in rings, earrings, crosses, chains and more.
Thomas Eimer III, Jewelry Designer
- Thomas Eimer III has perfected the art of using the horse shoe nail to create his one of a kind equestrian jewelry.
- Custom hand made titanium jewelry by Ed Sassler
Tim Terry Jewelry
- Designs inspired from nature, the artist uses precious materials and hand fabrication methods including: forging, chasing, engraving, piercing, and progressive-soldering.
- Offering fossilized sharktooth pendants set in 14kt gold or sterling silver.
Unique Jewelry Designs
- Silver and gold jewelry made using the lost wax casting method.
Veina Collection Wearable Jewelry Art
- Hand wrought silver and gold designs.
Videre Jewelry Design
- Handcrafted silver, gold, and platinum designs using classic techniques, like granulation, to fabricate modern jewelry.
- Jewelry, handcrafted gold, sterling silver, cut-out coins and personalized golf ball markers by Ron and Doris Walker.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor