Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ATI Spacecraft Design & Engineering
- Spacecraft design for conventional missions and small-sat applications to communications, remote sensing, and science. Spacecraft platform design principles and tradeoffs are explained with illustrative examples: structure, power, thermal, data communications, and TT&C.
Advanced Spacecraft Design Tool Presentation
- Presentation on tools for modeling spacecraft design.
Aerospace Systems, Concepts, and Analysis
- NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia. Includes organization, key personnel, mission, activities branches, and space-related bulletin boards.
- RADiation and its Effect on Components and Systems. Updated information about RADECS association and RADECS conferences will be available on this site in English.
Communications Satellite Software
- SATSOFT is used for communication satellite antenna design, analysis, and coverage planning. Quickly assess antenna coverage and gain, conduct antenna sizing studies, develop shaped beam and multibeam antenna designs, and perform other satellite payload engineering tasks.
Contamination Engineering Design Guidelines
- Handbook with a comprehensive description for planning an adequate contamination control program for spacecraft and science instrument hardware.
- Project homepage by the Planetary Society, with mission information, news, and images.
Discovery Program Documents
- Discovery guidelines and requirements documents. Good reference collection.
- Description of GAO Associates plus source of free code for space applications and support for aerospace.
JPL Part Reliablility
- Guidelines for parts selection and space reliability.COTS parts used in Space applications.
JPL Radiation Effects Database
- "RADNET-Interactive" contains radiation effects test data for total ionizing dose (TID)and single event effects (SEE).
Laboratory for Spacecraft and Mission Design
- A laboratory of the California Institute of Technology dedicated to developing low cost conceptual spacecraft design tools for concurrent space systems engineering.
Low-cost Orbital Missions
- Shuttle Small Payloads,Spartan,Hitchhiker, SEM missions
Manned Mission To Mars: Manned Mars Vehicle System Final Report
- An analysis of the viability of a potential manned mission to Mars.
NASA Lessons Learned
- NASA Lessons Learned Information System. Appears access is restricted to NASA and approved contractors.
NASA Parts Information
- Information on electrical, electronic, and electromechanical (EEE)parts for the support of all NASA missions.
- Provide radiation effects services including measurements, data analysis, environment defintion, and technology assessment for space applications.
Rosetta Spacecraft Design
- The Rosetta mission is an interplanetary mission whose main objective is to rendezvous with and make in-situ measurements of comet 46 P/Wirtanen. Design drivers and requirements.
Satellite Communication: References
- Reference papers on satellite networks
Small Satellite Design and Technology Course
- Tutorial review of small satellite design and technology and an in-depth understanding of the satellite system engineering issues. Designed for satellite engineers and managers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor