Invention and Innovation
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Blue Ridge Inventors' Club
- Helping members obtain protection for their creative works by informing them about patents, copyrights, and trademarks, and the workings of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Hi-Tech Entrepreneurs Association
- Canadian group assists start-ups in developing hi-tech ventures through educational programs.
International Federation of Inventors' Associations
- Grouping inventors associations worldwide, one per country.
Inventor's Association of New England (IANE)
- Located in Cambridge, MA.
Inventors Alliance of Northern California
- An all volunteer resource and mutual help group for inventors.
Inventors Awareness Group
- Information about invention companies.
Minnesota Inventors Congress
- Providing information to individual inventors and holding an annual invention show.
National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- Information about the invention process.
National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Describes inventors with brief biographies, and an index of what they did.
North Dakota Inventors Congress
- Encouraging innovation in the Midwestern states by sharing ideas between inventors, entrepreneurs and professionals.
United Inventors Association of the USA
- A national non-profit inventor organization.
Yankee Invention Exposition
- Provides a forum for inventors, businesses, and manufacturers to bring new and innovative products to market.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor