Submit a site
Waste Isolation Pilot Plant, New Mexico
Yucca Mountain, Nevada
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Ecology Corporation
- Processes, packages, transports, remediates and disposes of low-level radioactive and chemical hazardous wastes. (Nasdaq: ECOL)
Australia's Radioactive Waste Repository Site Selection
- Investigations aimed at finding and establishing a disposal site. Managed by Commonwealth of Australia Department of Industry, Science and Resources.
Center for Nuclear Waste Regulatory Analyses, Southwest Research Institute
- U.S. federally funded R&D center sponsored by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to resolve technical and regulatory issues related to a geologic repository for high level nuclear waste.
Center for Nuclear and Toxic Waste Management
- University of California, Berkeley. Reports on technical and sociopolitical aspects of nuclear and toxic waste management.
- Commercial radioactive waste management services. U.S.
DOE Central Internet Database
- US Department of Energy data and reports on US spent fuel and radioactive waste inventories, DOE waste management, and DOE cleanup sites.
Deep Geologic Repository
- About the project to develop a spent nuclear fuel repository in the Czech Republic, including research and development and siting activities.
Draft Reports Confirm Hanford Tank Farm Leaks Contributing Source of Groundwater Contamination
Envirocare of Utah, Inc
- Radioactive waste disposal and mixed waste treatment facility.
Knight Armour, Inc.
- Nuclear decontamination, radioactive waste removal, demolition and construction, and other engineering tasks are the capabilities of this company.
LBL Nuclear Waste Department
- Information about Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory Earth Sciences Division research related to Yucca Mountain and other aspects of radioactive waste management.
Measures for securing radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel in Murmansk and Archangelsk counties
- Bellona Foundation Working Paper on nuclear environmental concerns involving Russian nuclear materials on the Kola Peninsula.
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Radioactive Waste Page. Includes extensive information on U.S. commercial low-level radioactive waste disposal facilities and regulations, NRC regulation of high-level radwaste management, and NRC regulation of uranium extraction and milling.
National Academy of Sciences Board on Radioactive Waste Management
- concerned with safe and responsible management of radioactive wastes--including spent fuel, high-level waste from reprocessing, transuranic waste, low-level waste, mixed waste and naturally occurring radioactive materials. Scientific and technical analyses as well as policy advice on waste processing, management and disposal.
Nuclear Safety Storage and Encasement System (NSSES)
- Describes a prefabricated system that could be used for on-site interim (retrievable) storage of low- and high-level radioactive waste, including spent fuel and plutonium.
Nuclear Waste Technical Review Board - NWTRB
- Independent agency of the U.S. Government with the sole purpose of providing independent scientific and technical oversight of the U.S. program for management and disposal of high-level radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel from civilian nuclear power plants.
Nukem Nuclear Technologies
- Nuclear Engineering, Waste Management, and Decommissioning Services
Onsite Storage of Spent Nuclear Fuel
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission web pages describe wet and dry-cask storage technologies for spent fuel, approved storage systems for use in the U.S., and dry-storage installations at U.S. reactors.
Private Fuel Storage, LLC
- A consortium of electric power companies, PFS applied to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) for a license to build a temporary storage facility on the Skull Valley Goshute Reservation in Utah.
- Guide to radioactive waste, nuclear and radiation related resources on the internet. Categorized directory with more than 1700 links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor