Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
- U.S. nonprofit that sponsors a large international conference every two years called the "Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings". Publishes reports on technical and policy issues relating to energy efficiency.
Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) Simulation Research Group
- Specialize in creating building energy simulation software. Building Energy Simulation Programs: DOE-2, EnergyPlus, and SPARK.
California Institute for Energy Efficiency
- An innovative University of California partnership of energy agencies, utilities, building industry, non-profits, and research entities designed to advance energy efficiency science and technology for the benefit of California and other energy consumers environment.
Center for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (CEERE)
- CEERE's four priority areas are; Industrial Resource Conservation, Renewable Energy, Envirotechnology, and Building Energy Conservation.
Center for Resource Solutions
- Promote clean and efficient energy through six programs that focus on national and international renewable energy issues. Encourage the transfer of sustainable technologies and development of sustainable energy practices.
Consortium for Energy Efficiency
- Promotes the manufacture and purchase of energy-efficient products and services. Goal is to induce lasting structural and behavioral changes in the marketplace, resulting in the increased adoption of energy-efficient technologies.
EE 21 Energy Efficiency
- Information on program assisting UN ECE to promote amd implement greenhouse gas mitigation strategies and develop energy efficiency projects in demonstration zones in Belarus, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Russia.
Energy Center of Wisconsin
- ECWs energy-efficiency information clearinghouse offers publications, projects-at-a-glance, training opportunities, information packages, and library services to residents, businesses, industry, and government.
Energy Conservation Center Japan
- Provides information and resources for efficient use of energy, protection of the Global environment and sustainable development.
Energy Efficiency Conservation Authority
- EECA works to implement New Zealand Government strategies for energy efficiency, conservation and renewable energy in both the private and public sectors.
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network (EREN)
- U.S. Department of Energy's comprehensive resource for energy efficiency and renewable energy information.
Environmental Energy Technologies Division
Export Council for Energy Efficiency
- Energy efficient export opportunities, links to the energy efficiency community, market assessments and financing resource guides.
Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP)
- Helps federal agencies reduce building energy costs, increase energy efficiency, use renewable energy, and conserve water.
- The Finnish electricity branch organisation, involved with power and heat generation, procurement, transmission, sales, and construction of the power transmission grid.
International Association for Energy-Efficient Lighting
- The IAEEL is a global contact network and an information resource for energy-efficient lighting.
International Institute for Energy Conservation (IIEC)
- Non-profit environmental organization working globally to accelerate the adoption of energy-efficient policies, technologies, and practices in developing countries to enable economically and environmentally sustainable development.
International Network for Sustainable Energy
- INFORSE provide news and information on the implementation of sustainable energy solutions. Worldwide NGO network formed at the Global Forum in Rio in 1992 with 200 member organizations worldwide.
International Network for Sustainable Energy - Europe
- INFORSE provide news and information on the implementation of sustainable energy solutions. Part of worldwide NGO network formed at the Global Forum in Rio in 1992.
Iowa Energy Center
- A source for energy efficiency and renewable energy research and information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor