Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AUGUR GPS Predictive RAIM tool
- AUGUR is a GPS Predictive RAIM Tool to determine whether RAIM unavailability problems may be encountered in aviation navigation.
- Updated information on aviation-safety related news stories. Database of reports and photos available.
Alaska Air Flight 261
- Investigation information, discussion board, facts and links.
Aviation Consumer Action Project (ACAP)
- ACAP seeks an increase in air safety and security while protecting consumer rights through public advocacy, research and policy statements.
Aviation Information Web Site
- Informative links to FAA and Non-FAA Sites. Links include FAA Orders and Manuals, NPRMs, AD, AC and MMEL lists and NTSB Accident Reports.
Aviation Safety Network
- Up-to-date information on airliner safety and accidents, including a database of over 5500 airliner accident descriptions; e-mail notification within a few days of each major accident. Also features links to other aviation safety related sites and accident reports, available on the Internet.
- Special reports, ongoing coverage, statistics, forums, and photos of aviation accidents and disasters.
European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation
- EUROCONTROL, established in 1960 by six founding Member States, today has 27 Member States, organized for air safety.
Fire, Smoke, Aviation and Survival
- An outline of the importance of smoke hoods to ensuring aviation safety.
Flight Safety Foundation
- An international organization concerned with the safety of flight.
- NASA Airport Surface Simulator: The world's first full-scale, full-mission, ISO 90001 compliant R&D air traffic control tower simulation environment where operating safety, efficiency, and environmental compatiblity can be researched, developed and validated under various airport conditions and configurations.
Madden's Air Transportation Safety Resources
- Contains an annotated bibliography of documents concerning air transportation safety, an extensive set of links to other interesting WWW sites, a number of photographs and other memorabilia.
National Air Diaster Alliance Foundation
- To raise the standard of safety, security and survivability for aviation passengers and to support victims' families.
Notable California Aviation Disasters
- Information on and descriptions of notable aviation disasters in California, including the state's 10 worst crashes to date.
Plane Crash Information
- Aviation accidents from 1908 to present. Famous people who died in aviation accidents. One hundred worst aviation accidents.
Smoke Hoods and Aviation Safety
- A brief article outlining the issue of the use of smoke hoods on airplanes for passengers.
- FAA Repair Station, HRD overhaul, fire extinguishers, oxygen bottles, survival Equipment
Transportation Safety Institute Aviation Safety Division
- Supports the efforts and initiatives of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) with regard to air travel safety by conducting education and training programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor