Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Institutes and Universities
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Complex Materials Theory Group
- Theoretical studies of disordered random media
- Nanotechnology Group, Advanced Materials Department: Research, facilities and courses, including the MSc in Microsystems and Nanotechnology (starts October 2001), the first nanotechnology degree course in Europe.
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH (Germany)
- Institut für Materialforschung III (IMF III),
Fraunhofer Institute of Ceramic Technologies and Sinter Materials (Germany)
Functional materials Group
- The University of Birmingham (David H Pearce)
Institute of Molecular Physics
- Polish Academy of Science (Poznan)
Laboratoire de Céramique, Lausanne (CH)
Laboratoire de Génie Electrique et Ferroélectricité (VILLEURBANNE cédex - France)
- A characteristic feature of this laboratory is its autonomy allowing the design and the fabrication of a specific piezoelectric ceramic material for its integration in a given dedicated electroacoustic transducer.
- Dedicated to piezocomposites and researchers who work in this area.
Simulation of Piezocomposites
- The personal Website of Pavel Bondarev. My research deals with the simulation of piezocomposites by finite element and averaged methods. My interests are also piezotransducers with non-uniform polarization and iso-parametric elements.
TASI Technical Software (Canada)
- Suppliers of acquisition and analytical software for piezoelectric, electrostrictive and ferroelectrics research communities. Products include the Piezoelectric Resonance Analysis Program PRAP.
- Department of Mathematics, The Pennsylvania State University (USA)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor