Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A normal glass pane?
- The possible future of finger and hand recognition and identification (Optel, PL)
Acoustic-magnetic power generator (US5568005)
An On-loom, Real-time, Noncontact Fabric Defect Detection
- Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne Ultrasonic Viscometer
C-type Ultrasonic Bus Detector
C-type Ultrasonic Vehicle Detector
Cavitation energy meter (ppb, Inc.)
- Meters energy and frequency in ultrasonic and megasonic cleaning tanks used in the semiconductor, wafer, disk drive, flat-panel display, electronics and parts precision cleaning industries.
Cottell Ultrasonic Carburetor
Introduction to Hyperson Sound Technology
- Ultrasonic loudspeaker
Method and device for manufacturing hot dogs using high power ultrasound
- United States Patent: 6,146,674
Non-contacting Ultrasonic Velocity and Attenuation Measurement System
- Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch Langley Research Center.
Parametric Difference Waves for Low Frequency Acoustic Propagation
- Unclassified/commercial mind control technology.
- with a piezoelectric spring
SONOFILE-The Ultrasonic Handtool for Wood Carving
Sound velocity sensor AQSV-1500
- AQUAMATIC, Denmark
The Audio Spotlight (MIT Media Laboratory)
- The Audio Spotlight (TM) uses subtle nonlinear properties of the air to create an extremely narrow sound beam. This beam ofsound behaves just like a beam of light - 'shining' it at a specific listener allows only that person to hear it, and projecting it against a surface creates an acoustic 'image' at the point of reflection. It is the first device that provides total control over both the location and distribution of high quality sound, something impossible to achieve with traditional loudspeakers.
The Paper Chase (Discover - Science News)
- Focused blasts of sound may be the key to saving trees and reducing the flow of garbage
- Peter Hoekje, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, UNI
Thin Film Ultrasonic Transducer for Accurate Control of Fastener Clamp Load
- NASA (USA)
- sonic shockwaves
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor