Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Related Products and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BoscoItalia S.p.A. noiseproof systems for industry
- Bosco Italia S.p.A plans, builds and implements noise reduction and active noise control systems
- numerical simulation program which has been developed as a dedicated tool for the simulation of all coupled field problems arising in mechatronics. It is based on the finite element method, the boundary element method as well as soundfield calculations by means of integral representations.
- software package that simulates virtually any ultrasound problem, with objects comprised of any number of solids or liquids. R&D.
Digital System Resources, Inc.
- software for sonars.
Field: Ultrasound simulation programs
Image processing for Automated Non-destructive Testing
- The MSRR group, at the University of Surrey, have been investigating the potential uses of image processing and pattern recognition for semi or fully autonomous non-destructive testing for over 10 years. Most of this work has been directed at real time on-line inspection systems featuring the use of Digital Radiography (radioscopy) and Ultrasonic Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) methods for data acqusisition.
Imagine3D Ultrasonic Simulation Software
- UTEX Scientific Instruments Inc. (USA)
Inspection Software Limited (UK)
- Graphic Software for Inspection
- UT Ray Tracing for AutoCAD
TASI Technical Software
- currently has software tools for the analysis of small signal piezoelectric properties, and large signal characterisation of piezoeoelectric, electrostrictive, ferroelectric, and antiferroelectric materials. Each software package is modular where extended features are supported through plug-in software modules. Each package also includes an optional data acquisition module allowing the collection of raw data directly from instrumentation.
Ultrasound Field Simulation
- Ultrasim is an interactive, menu-oriented simulator for finding the sound field from transducers, primarily for medical ultrasound. Ultrasim can handle 1D, 1.5D and 2D linear and phased arrays, and flat and curved arrays with many different footprints such as rectangular and elliptical. It also handles annular arrays, axicons and Bessel transducers. Each simulation consists of a numerical integration of the contribution from all sub-elements of a transducer. The transducer excitation can be either continuous wave (CW) or a broad-band pulsed wave (PW). The simulator is implemented as a toolbox in MATLAB.
Ultrasound Simulator, Ultrasound Ray-Tracing
- Mike Garton
- software: large-scale wave propagation models
Weidlinger Associates, Inc. (USA)
- PZFlex (software) - The Finite Element Solver for Piezoelectric modeling.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor