Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D Imaging (Fraunhofer)
- n ultrasonic beam electronically steered in 3D is employed to monitor cerebral blood flow in neonates. This technique gives the physician a powerful tool to take imediate action against life threatening cerebral hemorrhages which frequently occur in premature neonates during the first three days of life. This monitoring system is based on a novel technique which continuously adjusts the focus of the ultrasonic beam onto the artery under observation.
- Rents and sells fetal heart dopplers for home use.
DWL Elektronische Systeme GmbH (Germany)
- manufacturer of transcranial and vascular Doppler devices.
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of a wave, resulting from motion of the wave source or receiver, or in the case of a reflected wave, motion of the reflector. In medicine, Doppler US is used to detect and measure blood flow, and the major reflector is the red blood cell.
Measuring blood flow acutely with ultrasonic flowmeters
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) - non invasive ultrasound technology used to evaluate blood flow velocity in the major basal intracranial arteries
Parks Medical Electronics, Inc. (USA)
- Non-imaging Doppler Ultrasound instruments, from Pocket Dopplers to complete Vascular Laboratories.
- Manufacturer of ultrasound medical diagnostic equipment (doppler devices).
- doppler medical devices
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor