Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Affective and Cognitive Components of Racial Attitudes
- Masters thesis by David Baggenstos, investigating the dissassociation between implicit and explicit racial attitudes by using direct and indirect attitude measures.
Attitudes, Persuasion, and Social Influence
- A selection of categorised links.
- Lengthy essay assessing Leon Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance. Covers criticisms and paradigms used to study the theory, and practical applications of the arousal caused by dissonance.
- Hypertext teaching model covering attitudes, social influence, and group dynamics.
Influence at Work: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Overview of the science of persuasion, compliance, marketing, propaganda, and "brainwashing" from a psychological perspective, together with a discussion of ethics surrounding these issues.
Primer of Practical Persuasion and Influence
- Online coursebook by Steven Booth-Butterfield, for his course in Persuasion Theory and Research at West Virginia University.
Social Influence Theories
- Lecture notes covering cognitive dissonance theory, social influence, social judgment, the elaboration likelihood model, and the theory of reasoned action. No onward links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor