Submit a site
Experiments and Labs
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Affective epistemology is based on the idea that there is a way of knowing which transcends, specific perceptual frames. This idea is predicated on affective components as indicating the quality of a given perception, thought form, or way of being in the consciousness of human beings and other sentient life.
Derek Arnold's Homepage
- A PhD student at Macquarie University in Sydney Australia. He conducts research into human visual perception.
- Providing insight into memory formation, cognition, and learning.
Perceptual Psychology: Nativism vs Empiricism
- Comparing the evidence for theories of nativist, empiricist and constructivist theories of perceptual psychology.
The Fascinating Concept of Subliminal Messages
- Commentary by petitecute (Little Miss Soapbox). Leave your feedback.
The Logarithmic Time Perception Hypothesis
- Logtime is the psychochronometric hypothesis that our age is our basis for estimating long time intervals, resulting in a perceived logarithmic shrinkage of our years as we grow older.
Vision Laboratory Macquarie University
- This site contains information about current research into human visual perception. You can also find material from some of the courses run by the psychology department and information about staff and students.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor