Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Black Sea Economic Cooperation Pact
- Description of the BSEC's activities.
CEPA Working Paper Archive
- The Center for Economic Policy Analysis publishes academic papers on international capital markets and capital mobility.
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development
- Academic research and briefings in the Center's main research areas, which includes trade and agricultural policy.
Computational Modelling of International Trade
- Lists a range of links for data and models for use in academic modelling of international trade.
E-marking of Prepackages
- Explains the special e-mark used on prepackages in the EU.
Essays on International Economics
- Essays on international economics, world trade and politics published by Jock O'Connell.
Ethical Trading Initiative
- Introduces international effort designed to promote ethical trade.
European Trade Study Group
- The ETSG is a forum for academic discussion and research on international trade among European universities and research institutes.
Focus on the Global South
- A program of progressive development policy research and practice that works on regional and global policy analysis, micro-macro linking and advocacy work.
Foreign Trade Information System
- Information on trading agreements and statistics in the Western Hemisphere.
Foundation for International Business Education and Research
- Information on international business and trade policy issues.
Global Issues and Trade Related Issues
- Addresses several aspects of the current model for global trading and how developing and developed nations could be affected.
Global Policy Network
- Policy and research institutions connected to the world's trade union movements.
Global Trade Negotiations
- News articles, working papers and links to various trade-related resources, such as NGO sites and government positions on trade policy.
- Presents the arguments of both those who support as well as oppose globalization.
- Information and analysis in support of free trade from conservative organization The Heritage Foundation.
Hot Topics in International Economics
- Research that focuses on international economics-related issues, some of which are related to trade policy.
Indian Trade Law Policy
- Databases containing Indian foreign trade laws, including those on customs duty, input output norms, export and import policy and baggage rules.
International Economics Network
- A portal for international economics and related disciplines with links to research papers, news and commentaries in the field.
International Forum on Globalization
- An alliance of activists, scholars, economists, researchers and writers formed to stimulate new thinking in response to economic globalization.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor