Language and Linguistics
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
O'Rourke, Sean Christopher
- Undergraduate linguist at John Hopkins University.
Partee, Barbara H.
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst - A distinguished early worker on Montague Grammar, the main line of her work lies in foundational aspects of semantics and its relationship to syntax.
- University of Paris 8. Research interests include phonological theory and early language acquisition.
- Links to German language sites, linguistic sites, and resume.
- Homepage devoted to subtle games in language use.
- University of Amsterdam - Collection of his papers, including his survey article `Questions' (written in collaboration with Jeroen Groenendijk), which appeared in the `Handbook of Logic and Language' (1997).
- University of Texas at Arlington - Taiwanese linguistics.
- SUNY at Buffalo - Applied linguist interested in Asian and Indo-European languages, and historical linguistics.
- Reviews of popular linguistics books.
Zellner Keller, Brigitte
- Annotated links to her publications in linguistics with focus on temporal structure of speech.
van Dijk, Teun A
- University of Amsterdam - Interested in critical discourse studies, especially in the application discourse theory to politics, and racism.
van Eijck, Jan
- CWI, Amsterdam - Computational linguist, whose site includes details of Dynamo, an implementation of dynamic logic programming.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor