Geographic Information Systems
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Software from GeoMicro to serve raster or vector data to clients and is designed and optimized for Oracle 8i Spatial.
- Latest release from ESRI. Web GIS application with a light HTML client version and a java version for data streaming.
ArcView Internet Map Server Extension
- Software for publishing maps made in ArcView GIS on the web.
- Software programing delivering live maps and linked databases via the Internet.
Baltic Environmental Atlas
- Interactive environmental maps over the Baltic Sea region. The themes, such as population density and landuse, relate to human impact on the environment in the region.
CARIS Spatial Fusion
- Provides Web sites with the ability to display vector maps and associate textual information.
- Online tool for accessing and visualizing GIS data.
- Java-based software system by the German National Research Center for Information Technology, designed to support visual exploration of spatially referenced data.
ETAK Web Server
- Made for map navigation, geocoding, and route planning.
- A Perl script written by Susan M. Huse, REGIS, UC Berkeley. Use in conjunction with GRASS (which is free). All source code is available.
Geo Data Explorer
- Access, view, and download information from United States geo-spatial databases.
GeoMap of TerraSpace
- GIS-related engine providing MapXtreme functionality for digital map control.
- Free open source Java toolkit for producing interactive maps on the web.
Geocortex Internet Mapping Network
- Suite of Internet mapping design, consulting and hosting services.
- An Internet portal to spatial data.
Image Web Server
- A server of images compressed using ECW compression.
Info2Locate - provides full legal descriptions from an address - and routes it!
- Designed to work with Kansas One-Call, this website saves hours for those contractors who need to clear an address before digging to lay utility lines. The routing feature is a free bonus! Ask for a free beta test.
- Java software enabling publication of GIS shapefiles through the Internet.
- Two related products. Using the Lava client, you can access Magma geographic data servers.
- An enterprise solution to web-based mapping. Requires no client plug-ins, and runs on Windows NT with IIS.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor