Submit a site
Computational Equilibrium Analysis
People and Organizations
General Equilibrium Analysis
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Economics in One Lesson, The Lesson Applied
- Henry Hazlitt's classic parallel to opportunity cost, the "broken window fallacy," is explained in this chapter from his classic book.
General Versus Partial Equilibrium Theory
- Explains basics of equilibrium analysis. By Alex Diaz-Bautista.
History of Economic Thought
- Online materials for a college course on the History of Economic Thought by Udayan Roy with many references to major contributors to economic theory.
- Provides table of content of Microeconomic Theory by Mas-Colell, Whinston and Green. The major book on microeconomic theory.
- Economics Working Paper Archiv.
Microeconomics - Elasticity
- Course material on elasticities, a major concept used in microeconomics.
Ph.D. Program Applied Microeconomics
- Information about a Ph.D. program at Humboldt University, Berlin.
- An intermediate text by David Friedman
Problems in Microeconomics
- Problems in Microeconomics is a set of practice problems and interactive lecture displays for students and faculty in introductory courses in microeconomics. The problems were written by Byron W. Brown, Professor of Economics at Michigan State University.
- Conference and Workshop on Random Utility Theory and Probabilistic Measurement Theory, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, August 3-8, 2000.
- National Research Center on Information and Coordination of Economic Activities at University of Bonn/Germany, Dept. of Economics. Contains links to facilities, staff, working papers and publications.
- National Research Center on Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes at Humboldt-Universität/Berlin/Germany, Dept. of Economics. Page contains links to facilities, staff, working papers and publications.
- National Research Center on Concepts of Rationality, Decision Making and Economic Modeling at Mannheim University/Germany, Dept. of Economics. Contains links to facilities, staff, working papers and publications.
Supply and Demand Principles
- Basic supply and demand curves explained
Supply and Demand Theory
- Course material on the foundations of price theory by Una Moneypenny.
The Bonn Graduate School of Economics
- The Bonn Graduate School of Economics is designed for highly qualified students with a strong interest in quantitative economic research. The successful completion of the program will qualify students for positions in academic institutions, industry, political and public administration.
WebEc - Microeconomics
- This page in WebEc contains links to and descriptions of WWW resources related to Microeconomics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor