Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A guide to all things economic. The home of Mister Economy, A Pedestrian's Guide to the Economy, and the Economic Gloss*arama.
- Software for instructors and students to design, run, and analyze the outcomes of games played over the Internet.
EcoSim: An Interactive Simulation
- An interactive simulation in which each student plays the role of a company and a group of people, or a legislator in the government/central bank.
Economic Education Web: EcEdWeb
- The purpose of EcEdWeb, the Economic Education Website, is to provide support for economic education and teaching in all forms and at all levels.
- The place to learn economics. Tutorials, learning aids, teaching aids, and other resources for students, teachers, and the educated public.
Economics: How free markets and wise government bring prosperity
- A fun and readable high school text, by A. V. Sloan, Stanford MBA. Learn forces that bring us food, how you can make a fortune, get more than your fair share.
Electronic Statistical Textbook
- Offers training in a variety of applications, including laboratory research, business statistics and forecasting, social science statistics and survey research, data mining, engineering and quality control applications.
Gus A. Stavros Center for Free Enterprise and Economic Education
- Promotes the integration of free enterprise and economic education into the K-12 curriculum. Located at the University of South Florida.
- The Australian National University's centre for research and graduate training on the Indonesian economy. Established in 1965 by Prof. H.W. Arndt. Publisher of the Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies.
- Econ100 is an international web site for students of economics that supports several principles of economics texts by Michael Parkin
- A web version of the classic computer game, Lemonade Stand, with a few variations. Excellent for teaching economic units on supply and demand.
MIT System Dynamics in Education Project (SDEP)
- a breakthrough research method of studying world in dynamics, which can be applied to almost all economic processes; here you will find an introductory example course
Online ressources for intermediate macroeconomics
- Comprehensive set of ressources for students of intermediate macroeconomics - including animated and interactive models, tutorials, online quizzes, data and a graphing applet, dictionaries of macroeconomics terms in more than a dozen languages, and more.
SOAS Economic Digest:
- A journal published by economics students at the University of London
Student Resources for the Study of Economics
- Contains lecture notes, economic data, and interactive graphics and java applets to help students better understand economic theory and models.
The Magic Penny Enterprises
- Helps kids and teens learn how to earn, spend, save, and invest their money to see it grow. Requires free registration.
The World Game of Economics
- Educational economics software for students and educators that simulates the economic performance and policies of countries in the global economy. The site also has articles on recent global events and sponsors a scholarship contest for students.
Wits Student Journal of Economics
- The journal has been written and created entirely be students
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor