Submit a site
Allen, Roy G. D.
Mill, John Stuart
Mises, Ludwig von
Galbraith, John Kenneth
Schumpeter, Joseph Alois
Keynes, John Maynard
Malthus, Thomas Robert
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Assistant Professor of Economics, University College London. Recent working papers by Jerome Adda and co-authors.
Aktan, Professor Can
- Turkish Economist. Full-text articles and links.
- Downloadable papers on General Economics, Venture Capital, Web Economics and The Corporation
- Economist in the area of corporate taxation. Resume and publication list.
Carlos J. Serrano
- Some information on economic theory and applications. Amusing quotes from economists.
- Economics, macroeconomics, economic outlook.
Collected Works of James M. Buchanan
- Searchable, complete texts of the Collected Works of Nobel Prize winner, James M. Buchanan
- at the University of Washington, Bothell. Page includes teaching materials on macro, micro, and international economics.
Daniel A. Talley
- Professor at Dakota State University lists current interests and links to current courses.
- Professor of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley.
Deak, Dr. Edward J
- Resource for consulting and course information for Dr. Edward J Deak, Ph. D. of Fairfield University.
Dr. Sohn's Economic Network
- Financial information from Dr. Sung Won Sohn. Economic forecasts and up to date information about the economy, financial markets, foreign markets, agriculture data, and more.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr.'s recent research examines bank history (mainly free banking in the United States) and the implications for e-cash, the relationship between money growth and inflation, as well as pseudorandom numbers and nonlinear time series.
- Some useful introductions to well-known economists' approaches to economic systems.
- Trade economist currently lecturing at Dickinson.
- Professor, University of Chile Ph.D., (MIT) Ph.D., Stanford University. Interests: Industrial Organization, Public Finance, International Economics.
Frankel, Jeffrey A.
- Professor in economics at Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government. Page contains contact information, biography, publications and papers.
Frechette, Guillaume R.
- Graduate student in economics at Ohio State University. Page contains contact information, cv, publications and papers as well as programs and links for Matlab, Stata, and Scientific Workplace users.
French, Kenneth R.
- NTU Professor of Finance at MIT's Sloan School of Management. Expert in the behavior of security prices and investment strategies.
Friedman, David D.
- Anarchist-anachronist-economist David D. Friedman's Home Page.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor