Science in Society
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AEC Forensic Graphics
- Providing graphic illustrations for litigators. Creating crime scene imagery from post-crime photographs.
- Specializing in forensic and medical video image processing and advanced software products for video image processing.
Crime Scene Photography
- Fairly extensive article on the basics of crime scene photography. From the RCMP web site.
Crime Scene and Evidence Photography
- Crime scene investigation resources, training, articles and links to forensic web pages.
EPIC; Evidence Photographers International Council, Inc.; Home Page
- EPIC's primary purpose is the advancement of forensic photography/videography in civil evidence & law enforcement
- Provide civil evidence photographic services for Attorneys, and others involved in litigation.
- Specializing in law enforcement and forensic applications of digital imaging technology through our consulting, training, enhancement and expert testimony services.
IISI-Forensic Imaging Systems
- Designed imaging systems, and developed software for the forensic science laboratory since 1989.
Laser or Alternate Light Source Photography
- Article discusses the difficulties in photographing items with the laser or ALS light source. By Sgt. Hayden Baldwin, retired.
Latent Print Photography
- Article on cameras, and methods used, including diagrams. By Pat Wertheim from the Lightning Minutiae site.
Law Enforcement Emergency Services Video Association
- video for production, training, surveillance, crime scenes or documentation. LEVA has established itself as the premiere source for information, quality training and networking.
- Providing a variety of photographic services to litigators, including forensic photos for personal injury documentation.
Legal and Litigation Photography
- Independent law enforcement photography specialist located in the U.K. performing legal and litigation photographic services.
MAAFS Forensic Imaging Links
- A collection links of photography and imaging sites for forensic photographers.
North Carolina Justice Academy
- Video Production Unit division. In addition to history, and member information, includes a video library and ordering info.
R.C.M.P. "K " Division
- Their training video unit. Most videos for training of PR purposes, but some on witness interviews.
Spoliation of Evidence and the Line Firefighter
- Article on photography of vehicle fires.
Stranka Forensic Sciences
- Offering the Lucia system; simple and fast documentation. Able to collect images and archive them on disk along with a detailed image information.
The forensic authentication of the Kaplan daguerreotype of young Abraham Lincoln
- The site contains all that is known about the Kaplan daguerreotype of young Abraham Lincoln.
Toronto Police; Video Services Unit
- Information about the unit; includes a library of videos, and transcription service.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor