Submit a site
Journals and Magazines
Medicine and Health
Environmental Science and Engineering
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- At Eternicom we are committed to offer not only seminars, but a possibility of a massive change. Our concept is based on sustainable and long-term change.
Funnelhead – Online Scientific & Academic Texts
- Online distributor of multilingual research material of Aeronautics, Architecture, Business, Computers, Education, Engineering, International Affairs, Language, Software, Translation and many more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asiaco Tech News
- Technology and science news. Updated daily.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Providing print and electronic research databases of citations and full text in the sciences. Site includes title list of databases, journals by subject, login scripts for webmasters, subscriber and guest demonstration access to CSA databases, and other product information.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press
- Publisher of over 250 scientific books and journals. Our continually updated online catalogue contains over 200 books on molecular and cell biology, genetics, cancer, microbiology, development, and neuroscience, written and edited by distinguished scientists throughout the world.
Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- The Council of Science Editors (CSE) aims to improve communication in the sciences by educating authors, editors, and publishers.
European Secretariat for Scientific Publications
- SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) Legacy
- Topical reports on numerous subjects in science and technology (1974-1995).
Open Archives Initiative
- Develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of e-prints and other electronic content, primarily in the sciences.
- PubMed is the National Library of Medicine's search service that provides access to over 11 million citations. There are abstracts and full text of many papers in evolutionary psychology and related fields.
Scientific American Newsletters
- News of emerging energy and transportation technology.
Scientific American Search Engine
- Search through present and past issues as well as through various parts of the Scientific American web site.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor