Submit a site
Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CPC Program Library
- Contains over 1600 refereed programs in computational physics and physical chemistry which are described in the journal Computer Physics Communications published by Elsevier Science.
- Scientific applications software development and support, for applied math, physics, and XRF analysis.
EPICS Home (Experimental Physics and Industrial Control System)
- EPICS is a set of software tools and applications used worldwide to develop distributed control systems for scientific instruments such as a particle accelerators, telescopes and other large scientific experiments.
General Particle Tracer
- 3D particle tracer designed to simulate the movement of charged particles in the presence of electric and magnetic fields. The code is widely used for accelerator, beamline and FEL design.
Green Mountain Geophysics
- Geophysical Software
Greenwood Research Books and Software
- Catalog of resources in engineering, physics, field physics, and astrophysics. Includes digital picture processing, medical image processing and stellar structure software.
MacNuclide Nuclear Database Management System
- Download a FREE (single user only) copy of software to access, display, and visualize nuclear properties. A database is provided containing ground state and isomeric state properties of known nuclides. Data are viewed through custom nuclide charts, skeleton level schemes and daughter decay chains. Database searching can be performed using the local database or via the databases at the National Nuclear Data Center at Brookhaven National Laboratory. For Mac and Windows.
- Play and experiment with a growing range of virtual reality physics simulations - from a game of snooker through to the Solar System.
- The Fast Dynamics ToolkitTM enables physical simulation of 3D objects. Despite significant improvement over scripted 3D scenes, objects are still life-less toys. To bring real 3D scenes to life you need intelligent controllers for the physics. MathEngine is working on several levels of control. It will release tools to help developers direct scenes with minimal knowledge of physics or control theory, helping them bring physically dynamic scenes to life. Its highest level of control includes a virtual human product, which will enhance the natural behavior of human characters in 3D scenes including games and virtual worlds.
- Calculates the phonon dispersion relations and phonon density of states for any crystal from force constants, or from Hellmann-Feynman forces supplied by an ab initio program.
- A Windows-based Computer Program for Interactive Analysis of Crystal Field Spectra of f-elements
Warp Special Relativity Simulator
- A windows program to show you the weird effects of special relativity.
- The producers of Mathematica, one of the common software packages for advanced mathematics.
XPS Databases and Spectral Data Processing Software
- Supplies databases of XPS spectra, spectra handbooks on CD-ROM, and software for processing AES or XPS data.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor