Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Site is maintained by CFD Canada, a division of CFD Research Corporation. It describes advantages of the CFD-ACE+ software and contains links to other sites relevant to numerical simulation of plasmas for materials processing.
Coalition for Plasma Science
- A group of institutions, organizations, and companies joining forces to increase awareness and understanding of plasma science and its many applications and benefits for society.
Fusion FAQ Glossary
- USENET FAQ glossary on fusion energy.
NRL Plasma Formulary
- 1998 Revised Edition. The NRL Plasma Formulary has been the mini-Bible of plasma physicists for the past 20 years. It is available in PostScript; PDF and TeX formats.
Perspectives on Plasmas
- Comprehensive and educational coverage of plasma science and technology with site links worldwide.
- Introduction on plasmas from NASA. Plasmosphere surrounding our world.
- Official site of CFD Research Corporation describing Plasma Module to the commercial CFD-ACE+ software.
Plasma Physics and Nuclear Fusion Experiments
- List of web sites describing experiments world-wide to study the physics of nuclear fusion by magnetic confinement.
Plasma Physics and Radiation Processes
- Essential facts and formulae. The page requires Internet Explorer browser to view the formulas.
Plasma Simulation Projects
- Projects on numerical plasma simulation, including HPEM code, Monte Carlo Module, Feature Profile Model, etc., developed at the Computational Optical and Discharge Physics Group, University of Illinois.
Plasma on the Internet
- Plasma-gate. Lists of Plasma Physics servers on the internet. (From WIS Institute).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor