Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A research fusion experiment utilizing the world's highest magnetic field tokamak plasma confinement concept.
Compact Helical System (CHS)
- Compact stellarator experiment with aspect ratio A ~ 5. Located at NIFS, Japan. Latest news and coming events.
- A fusion energy experiment in Padova, Italy. RFX is a toroidal device where a ring of high temperature ionized gas (plasma) is confined by a magnetic field in the Reversed Field Pinch configuration.
DIII-D Relational Database
- Contains information about fusion experiments at the DIII-D National Fusion Facility in San Diego, California.
- Australian fusion experiment based on the H-1 Heliac concept.
- Helically Symmetric eXperiment is a university scale plasma experiment based on the large-aspect-ratio helically-symmetric stellarator approach. University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
Helicity Injected Torus
- HIT-II is the experiment to develop a method of coaxial helicity injection as a means of producing current drive. Built at the University of Washington.
- a proposed international experimental fusion reactor based on the "tokamak" concept. ITER's mission is to demonstrate the scientific and technological feasibility of fusion energy for peaceful purposes.
JT-60 Project at JAERI Naka Fusion Research Establishment
- JT-60 is the largest fusion tokamak experiment in Japan, and one of the largest in the world.
Joint European Torus (JET)
- The world's largest magnetic confinement fusion experiment; it is based on the tokamak concept.
- Korean Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research. Fusion experiment based on the tokamak concept.
Large Helical Device (LHD)
- The largest current fusion experiment based on the stellarator concept. Located at NIFS, Japan.
Levitated Dipole Experiment
- Device to expore the physics of plasma confinement in a magnetic dipole field.
- Mega Amp Spherical Tokamak experiment at Culham, UK.
Madison Symmetric Torus
- MST is a research device based on the reversed field pinch concept. Built at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Operation began in 1988.
National Compact Stellarator Experiment
- NCSX is planned as a compact U.S. stellarator experiment based on quasi-toroidal symmetry.
National Spherical Torus Experiment
Quasi Omnigeneous Stellarator
- QOS is a stellarator approach relying on quasi-omnigeneity of particle drift orbits.
- Small Tight Aspect Ratio Tokamak fusion experiment at UKAEA Culham - it was a pioneering experiment based on the spherical tokamak concept. Operated 1991 - 1998. STARTs successor experiment is MAST.
- SS is a general low aspect ratio compact stellarator concept, the first one in a stellarator family proposing effective use of the plasma (bootstrap) current.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor