Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Britz's Cold Nuclear Fusion Bibliography
- Neutral, comprehensive oversight of possibly interesting results.
Cold Fusion Research
- NCAS presents the 1989 DOE report on cold fusion. The report describes and evaluates the evidence and makes policy recommendations to the department as to support for research in this area.
Cold Fusion Times
- Journal of the scientific aspects of loading isotopic fuels into materials.
Cold Fusion and New Energy Technology
- Infinite Energy Magazine Online - an online cold fusion information resource, and home of Infinite Energy Magazine, focusing on new developments in the field of chemically assisted nuclear reactions.
Cold Nuclear Fusion Research
- This Cold Nuclear Fusion page includes information dealing with the basics of nuclear fusion, an overview of cold fusion and the factors involved, cold fusion construction guide (chemicals, safety, electrochemical cell, analytical results, theories), newsletter conveying the latest on cold fusion technology, and many other topic areas.
Hot and Cold Fusion
- Technical Fusion links.
- A venture capital fund for revolutionary new energy technologies, started 1997.
Really Cold Fusion
- A concept that cold fusion involves nuclear coalescence rather than collision events and will therefore be favored at very low temperatures.
The Search for Free Energy
- Preview of the book which describes the work of inventors and scientists looking for solutions to our most pressing problem - the need for a clean energy source with which to combat global warming.
What If Cold Fusion Is Real? (Wired Issue 6.11)
- It was the most notorious scientific experiment in recent memory - in 1989, the two men who claimed to have discovered the energy of the future were condemned as imposters and exiled by their peers. Can it possibly make sense to reopen the cold fusion investigation? A surprising number of researchers already have.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor