Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Academy of Health Physics/American Board of Health Physics
- Professional Association of Certified Health Physicists, certified by the American Board of Health Physics. Radiation Protection Specialists. Includes Member listings and CHP exam preparation information.
Biophysics Textbook Onoline
- Each chapter is a PDF file, written by a different author.
Boron Neutron Capture Therapy
- This project is designed to explore the potential of neutron capture therapy for treating brain tumors
Comprehensive Physics & Regulatory Services, Ltd
- Radiation, Physics, Theropy, Oncology, Medical, Radiotheropy, AAPM, Cancer, Treatment, Dosimetry
Department of Medical Physics & Bioengineering, University College London
- Department has a broad range of interests: Biomedical Optics Radiation Physics Quantitative Medical Imaging Incontinence Lasers and Endoscopy MRI Medical Graphics Implated Devices
Department of Medical Physics, University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland
- Medical Physics - teaching and research Physical methods in diagnostic and therapy
Dr. S.M.J. Mortazavi's CV
- Dr. S.M.Javad Mortazavi's CV
European Federation of Organisations in Medical Physics
- The EFOMP represents more than 5000 physicists and engineers in the field of Medical Physics.
III Symposium on Medical Physics '2000, Wisla, Poland
- International Symposium on Medical Physics Physical methods (Basic and applied research), diagnostic and therapy
James Wilson's Homepage - Functional Imaging of the Brain
- Homepage of a graduate student studying Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain at the University of Oxford. Research Interests include optimisation of High Field fMRI for Neuro-Psychiatric Disorders
Kopvillem Institute of Medical Physics
- Kopvillem Institute of Medical Physics has experience in medical laser research and applications since 1985 and has been manufacturing physiotherapeutic laser systems since 1993.
Los Alamos Preprint Server - Medical Physics
MCNP/EGS4 User group Radiotherapy Physics
- UK based user group for MCNP /EGS4 and BEAM Monte Carlo simulation in radiotherapy and madical physics.
- NeuroPhysics Corporation is a medical/R&D company specializing in NeuroSPECT imaging techniques and equipment, as well as other non-invasive in-vivo monitoring devices
- National Physical Laboratory, Ionising Radiation Group: Numerical Dosimetry including Monte Carlo EGS simulation examples using VRML.
Prof. Grazia Gambarini
- Three dimensional dosimetry for radiotherapy, University of Milan (Italy).
Radiologic Physics Research Laboratory
- The Radiologic Physics Research Laboratory is involved in the development and advancement of novel x-ray and other optical imaging devices and techniques for medical applications.
Stuart Meeson's Home Page - Medical Imaging using Mammography and Electrical Impedance Tomography
- Medical Imaging Research - Mammography and Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT)
The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- The International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine is a nonprofit professional association devoted to furthering the development and application of magnetic resonance techniques in medicine and biology
Transesophageal Heart Pacing
- Biophysics group, Department of Physics, Mathematics and Biophysics of Kaunas University of Medicine.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor