Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIP Education and Employment Statistics
- The latest data regarding education and employment trends in physics and related science fields.
AIP Employment and Industry
- Job listings, resumes, workshops, statistics; at American Institute of Physics.
APS Careers in Physics
- The American Physical Society Jobs/careers page.
- Doctoral and postdoctoral job listings received at CERN, in Switzerland.
Job openings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- The EPO is looking for ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE GRADUATES to carry out search and examination of patent applications.
Jobs at the FOM Institute for Atomic and Molecular Physics (AMOLF)
- AMOLF is a research institute of the Foundation for Research on Matter (FOM). It employs approximately 200 people, including a research staff of around 100 Ph.D. students, post-docs, is a dynamic institute with over 70 new employees coming in every year and the same number leaving to a new position in industry, university or technology.
Jobs for Physicists and Engineers
- Job openings for physicists, engineers, scientists. Post and read job listings and follow links to various science employment sites.
Jobs in Physics, Astronomy and Other Fields
- Links to career planning and job hunting information as well as to listings of available positions.
- Physics job listings from JobsCanada. Our internet employment services are free for job seekers. JobsCanada offers competitive rates for employers. Review resumes and job postings online.
Physics and Astronomy Job Openings
- From the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Physics and Physics Related Jobs
- AIP provides physicist, engineers, and other scientists with job-hunting and career-preparation skills. We offer easy and cost-effective methods for employers to find candidates for the skills they require.
PhysicsWeb - PhysicsJobs
- Searchable database of jobs, studentships and courses originally advertised in Physics World magazine.
Postdoctoral Position at Cornell University in High Pressure Physics
- Multimegabar diamond anvil research including attempts to make metallic hydrogen.
TIPTOP: Physics Jobs On-Line
- List prepared by the Institute of Physics Publishing, UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor