Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3D Interactive Ceramic Structures
- 3D models as visual aids for students who study ceramics.
- An Introductory Course by Bernhard Rupp. Answers in detail the questions 1. What is X-ray Crystallography? and 2. Why Crystallography?
Crystallography and Minerals
- Crystallography groups in mineralogy are composed of 32 classes of symmetry. To illustrate these symmetry elements, example crystalline forms for each symmetry class are represented by a JAVA applet.
Difference Patterson Tutorial
Kevin Cowtan's Picture Book of Fourier Transforms
- For future crystallographers.
Principles of Protein Structure '96
- Index to course material.
Teaching guide X-Ray and neutron diffraction
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor