Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Physique en Herbe 2000 Congress
- European conference of PhD students in physics during June 2000. Presentation of research work, lectures (Pierre-Gilles De Gennes and Valeri Ozhogin), and employment discussions.
- Soft dipole mode, coherent mode and molecular structure in drip line nuclei. Change of shell structure and new magicity in nuclei far from the stability line. Effects of halo and skin vs. deformation on radii, magnetic and quadrupole moments. ...
- IUPAP 21st International Conference on Statistical Physics in Cancún, México (July 15-21, 2001).
Spanish Relativity Meeting ERE 2001
- This is the site for the Spanish Relativity Meeting 2001 which will be held in Madrid at the Polytechnical University from 18-21 September 2001. The main topic will be Relativistic Astrophysics.
- Over 300 physicists working in "String Theory" from all over the world, including most of the leading figures in the subject, will participate in the conference.
Symmetry In Nonlinear Mathematical Physics
- July 9-15, 2001 Topics include symmetry analysis PDE, representation theory, q-algebras and quantum groups, dynamical systems, solitons and integrability, supersymmetry and parasupersymmetry
The Megagauss Institute
- US sponsor of the Megagauss Conferences on high magnetic field science and applications - Information on Megagauss.
The Ninth International Conference on Particle-Induced X-ray Emission and its Analytical Application
- The subject matter will span the basic PIXE physics and chemistry, technological and computational advances, and diverse PIXE applications, either as the sole analytical technique or as part of a suite of methods used to solve a problem. To be held at the University of Guelph, Canada, June 8-12, 2001.
XIth International Workshop
- XIth International Workshop on The Physics of Semiconductor Devices
XV Greek National Conference on Solid Physics
- The Greek National Conferences on Solid State Physics is a major annual event that brings together all Greek scientists working on the field. The conference is also open to non-Greek Solid State and Materials physicists and usually several well known scientists from aboard are invited to give plenary talks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor