Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
16th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad - Ohrid, 1999
- 16th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, held 5 - 10 May 1999 in Ohrid, Macedonia.
4th International Conference of The World Federation of National Mathematics Competitions
- Melbourne, 4-10 August 2002
A Collection of Math-Olympiad-Problems
- Problems from various math olympiads collected by Hans Vernaeve.
American Mathematics Competitions
- Organization that administers the AMC, the AIME, and the USAMO, with information about the contests, math problem archives, recommended reading lists, and other resources for students interested in mathematics.
American Regions Mathematics League
- Yearly math competition held simultaneously at Pennsylvania, Iowa, and Las Vegas the first Saturday after Memorial Day, with sample problems and links to pages of ARML teams.
Belgian Mathematical Olympiad (BMO)
CMS Competitions - Concours de la SMC
- Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge, Canadian Mathematical Olympiad, Asian Pacific Mathematics Olympiad.
Colorado Mathematical Olympiad
- Includes introduction to Olympiad, old problems, pages on winners, speakers and judges from 1999 and 2000.
Dutch Mathematics Olympiad
- Introduction and information on the Dutch Olympiad including contact details. Problems and solutions are listed in Dutch language only.
Flanders Mathematics Olympiad
High School Math Competitions in Slovenia
- Home page of high school math competitions in Slovenia.
IMC (International Math Competition) for University Students
- The IMC (International Math Competition) for university students is the premier event of its type.
- 36th International Mathematical Olympiad. Toronto, 13 - 25 July 1995.
- 38th International Mathematical Olympiad, Mar del Plata, Argentina, July, 1997. Problems, solutions, results.
- 39th International Mathematical Olympiad, Taipei, Taiwan; 10--21 July 1998.
- 42nd International Mathematical Olympiad, 1-14 July, Washington, DC USA. Problems and official scores
- Mailing lists for participants of the International Mathematical Olympiads.
- With solutions, collected by John Scholes.
IMO and National Olympiads
- Information on past and future competitions, competing countries, exam problems and related materials.
IMO and Other Competitions
- Past International Mathematical Olympiads and links to web sites related to various regional and national math competitions
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor