Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Math instructors interested in incorporating multimedia technologies in the classroom may find helpful input at math.teaching.technology discussion list.
- Instructors of general and advanced mathematics will find others who share their interests at the sci.math discussion list.
- Mathematics and math education. Math books reviews. Link, comments, and opinions from Alexei Kassymov.
- Innovative mathematical education for schools. Using a wide range of resources developed over 25 years, proven in the classroom.
Software and Hardware for Mathematical I.T.
- Compiled for TSM (Technology for Secondary and College Mathematics) a teacher training initiative based at Oundle School, Peterborough, UK.
Students On The Net
- Free English and Math online educational and leisure resources, books, worksheets, stories, club memberships and other freebies for students, teachers, parents and home tutors.
TMW Media Group
- Educational videos for K-12, including a thirty-volume Basic Math series, Algebra series and Geometry series.
TagTeacherNet: Mathematics Resources
- Directory of online resources.
- Free math educational tools, activities, and games promote the fun and easy learning of the fundamental facts of numbers and arithmetic.
Teaching Multiplication Tables
- We all carry a calculator that is simple to use and that will make it easy to teach and learn the times tables from 6 to 10.
Tech-Draw, the new math tool for students
- Tech-Draw is the new math tool for students of all ages to express their thoughts and ideas with realistic 3-dimensional perspective drawings.
Technology for Secondary and College Mathematics
- TSM is designed to promote a better understanding of the use of technology in the teaching of mathematics at secondary and college level. The main software and hardware providers are involved, and a team of experienced tutors. There are regular conferences, regional workshops and seminars, and on-site training days in the UK and abroad.
Test and Learn Examination System
- Test and Learn will deliver, mark, edit, report on, and set objective-style timed and secure examination questions using the World Wide Web with questions stored in an SQL database. Any subject area can use TAL but its value resides in its database of questions at present in Mathematics (over 1000 questions) and Chemistry (over 1200 questions). All you need is a Netscape 4.08 (or later version) browser which is Java enabled.
The Concept and Teaching of Mathematical Place Value
- An explanation, using the concept of mathematical "place value", of how to teach material based on analyzing its logical and conceptual structure.
The Evil Tutor's Guide: Graphs and Figures
- An amusing, yet sincere, look at where students go wrong when producing scientific graphs for school, college and degree level work.
The Impossible Problem Solver
- This site is a math tutoring and consultation service for college students. Specializing in helping people understand subjects like Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus.
The Magic Math Resource for the K-4 Teacher
- Games, lessons, activity sheets for the basic k-4 math skills.
The Math Forum Teachers Place
- "Here you'll find what we consider to be the best resources for teaching math at all levels."
The Math Projects Journal
- A bimonthly publication offering tips and lesson plans for interactive math projects, discussions on relevant topics, and contributions from around the world. A free issue is available, and subscriptions are available in electronic or hardcopy format.
The Number Crew
- All about Channel 4 (UK)'s popular educational television series to support Maths teaching and learning for five to seven year olds in home or school.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor