Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Bibliography of Mathematics Education
- Paul Ernest, University of Exeter.
A Moment in the Zoom of a Lens: Towards a Discursive Psychology of Mathematics Teaching and Learning
- Stephen Lerman, Centre for Mathematics Education, South Bank University. An attempt to outline a research programme for mathematics education which is firmly based in cultural, discursive psychology.
Applications and Misapplications of Cognitive Psychology to Mathematics Education
- John R. Anderson, Lynne M. Reder, Herbert A. Simon; Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University.
Bridging Research and Practice (BRAP)
- A research project designed to answer the question: How can multimedia articles make effective contributions to professional development and research in mathematics education?
- University of Melbourne. Investigating the changes that regular access to calculators equipped with a computer algebra system will have on senior mathematics subjects, including curriculum, teaching methods and associated assessment in Victoria, Australia.
Gestalt Theory and Mathematics
- by Edith H. Luchins
Intersubjectivity in Mathematics Learning: A Response to Les Steffe
- A.M.Brown, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Survey: perspectives on biology and mathematics. Looking at mathematics education for biology students.
Mathematics Education Bibliography
- Peter Gates, School of Education, University of Nottingham. September 1997.
Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia
- Promoting, sharing, disseminating, and co-operating in quality research on mathematics education for all levels.
Mathematics Multicultural Education Bibliography
- Annotated Bibliography of Multicultural Issues in Mathematics Education, by Patricia S. Wilson, Julio C. Mosquera P., Marilyn E. Strutchens, and Annicia J. Thomas. June 1994.
Recent Articles on Mathematics Education
- From the AMS Notices.
Research Sampler: on Recent Research in Mathematics Education
- Brief expositions of research on undergraduate mathematics education: linked to a bibliography, glossary, and list of research questions.
Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education Community (RUMEC)
- RUMEC conducts investigative research and creates innovative teaching techniques.
The Learning of Mathematics
- ERIC/SMEAC Mathematics Education Digest Number 1 by Weaver, J. F.
- Third International Mathematics and Science Study. Reports, links.
V.I. Arnold "On Teaching Mathematics"
- A controversial paper on the teaching of Pure Mathematics.
What Are Numbers, Really?
- A cerebral basis for number sense by Stanislas Dehaene.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor