Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cohen, Don - The MATHMAN
- What parents, teachers, kids, Martin Gardner, Morris Klein, W.W. Sawyer, the MAA, the ASCD, Kodansha, Mary Pride in her 'Big Book of Home Learning', The Home Schooling magazine say about Don's materials
Construction Math made Easy
- This site is selling a book that makes construction math a breeze. Designed for the Lay person in mind, not the civil engineer. Simple formulas, written by a simple man who knew how to estimate a construction job.
- Printable workbooks for ages 3 to 8.
- Innovative tools and core curriculum for teaching mathmatics for grades K-8.
- GCSE Mathematics tutorials, sample exam papers, books, lessons, puzzles and curiosities.
Ellipsis Math Summer Workbooks
- Help prepare students for 6th through 8th grade math, algebra and geometry.
- A complete Math Curriculum for grades K-6.
Free Arithmetic Worksheets
- Printable arithmetic worksheets based on the 52 skill levels of the Math Skill Builders series are updated weekly for free download.
Free Decimal Arithmetic Worksheets
- Free decimal arithmetic worksheets from S&S Software. Choose from 40 increasingly difficult skill levels to print or download. Updated weekly.
Free Math Worksheets
- Free and original math worksheets and games for addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
Free Printable Math Worksheets
- Pages to teach younger children math and numbers.
- 4500+ worksheets which can be printed or downloaded. Covers nearly the entire range of subjects taught in school.
Glencoe/McGraw-Hill Online Mathematics
- Offers options for both traditional and alternative educational methods for grades 6 through 12. Site includes extensive multimedia content that correlates with texts.
High School Math Lessons
- Joe Mercer's lessons, worksheets and tests. Most are revisions made for condensing material to a summer-school format, independent of a particular textbook. The material covers algebra (1 and 2), geometry, analysis (trig and analytic geometry), AP calculus, statistics, and probability.
Homework for Kids
- Features printer friendly practice home work sheets in math. It has more than 275 pages with examples and problems.
- A collection of math books with lots of hands-on activities to motivate your students-grades K-12.
Interactive Mathematics Teacher
- The Website promotes a new exciting series of electronic mathematics textbooks. The Year 9 textbook's quality can be seen by viewing all textbook examples, problem solving exercises and projects online.
- We provide innovative mathematics worksheets for secondary school teachers and also solutions to Scottish Higher and CSYS exams
Math Worksheets and Puzzles
- Print worksheets and puzzles. Includes Basic Math, Decimals, Fractions, Percents, Ratios, Measurement, Probability, Statistics, Algebra, First Grade Worksheets, and Number Puzzles.
- For kids 5--11, to help children understand various concepts including area, volume, algebra. Developed by a teacher aide working with special needs students.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor