Instruments and Supplies
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Angstrom Tools Inc.
- Affordable atomic resolution imaging and interaction, Scanning Tunneling Microscopes.
C.M. Taylor Co
- SEM and Microprobe Standards custom made to specific needs. Loose elements and polishing available.
Copenhagen Applied Research
- Supplier of microscopic electrical conductivity probes and systems.
- Manufacturers SPM, AFM, STM, and SFM. Site offers a comprehensive electron microscopy image collection, application notes and related resources.
- Offers sample preparation equipment for use in electron microscopy.
- Supplier of charged particle beam instruments, including FIB systems, DualBeam systems, scanning and transmission electron microscopes, and components.
- Manufactures electron microscopes, equipment for surface analysis, evaporators, electron excitation sources, and electron energy analyzers.
- German company that represents international manufacturers specializing in sample preparation and surface modification.
- Australasian outlet for a Japanese manufacturer of electron microscopes and other scientific instrumentation.
LEO Electron Microscopy Inc
- Design, development, manufacture, sales and service of scanning and transmission electron microscopes.
Ladd Research Industries
- Supplies and accessories for light and electron microscopy and an electronic version of Ladd Research Blue Book of Microscopy.
- Cantilevers and calibration gratings for SPM. Also provides conductive and magnetic coatings for tips.
- Supplies scanning probe microscopes and supplies for chemistry, biochemistry, electrochemistry, materials science and other surface science disciplines.
- Develops and markets unique combinations of scanning probe microscopy (SPM) instruments.
Novascan Technologies, Inc.
- Manufacturer of custom microfabricated and chemically modified probes for AFM.
Parallax Research, Inc.
- Offers a low energy X-ray spectrometer (LEXS)for SEM. It can be placed on most electron microscopes including TEM, FESEM, and ESEM systems with port diameters larger than 1".
- Manufactures high-precision nanopostioning equipment.
- Full range of laboratory supplies and equipment, including glass slides and slips, grids and mounts, specimen processing and storage.
- Fast, accurate solutions for Scanning Probe Microscopy.
- Scandinavian retailer for vacuum and electron microscopy equipment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor