Submit a site
Environmental Health Education
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Reptile shows are a great way to educate and entertain children of all ages. School incursions and party shows give children the chance to see reptiles including snakes, lizards and even crocodiles!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Cincinnati Zoo's 90-Second Naturalist radio program is accessible and much information on the earth's biological diversity.
CEMED - Centre for Environmental Management Education and Development
- Conducts conferences and other activities to promote sustainability in business education and support the integration of environmental topics into business school curricula and research management initiatives throughout China and Asia Pacific Region.
Canadian Journal Of Environmental Education
- Refereed; published annually. Online articles, subscription information, instructions for contributors.
Clean Air Challenge
- Professional development training workshop for middle and high school level classroom teachers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Focus is on ground-level ozone. Free for NJ, PA and TX teachers. Site has links to related sites.
- Site devoted to the education of environmental issues including global warming, acid rain, and overpopulation.
ECO-PROS - Ecology Protectors Society
- Educational website intended for children, with diverse material about ecology, the environment, and endangered species. Includes credible scientific links about wildlife and earth sciences and how to preserve our environment.
- Environmental education links divided into categories to provide resources by interest, such as classroom resources, job search resources, and professional development resources.
Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment
- Authoritative but accessible information on a wide range of atmosphere-related and environmental topics, including air quality, acid rain, global warming, ozone depletion, and weather.
Endangered Species 2000
- Impressive interactive website about endangered species, including extensive information, pictures, videos, and quizzes to test your learning. Includes Species Profiles, where users immerse themselves and get acquainted with the different endangered species that exist throughout the world. By students, for students.
- Using arts as a tool to learn about and improve the environment. Schools and community groups can discover how using music, dance, drama, visual arts, writing and media can help save the environment.
Environmental Education - Teacher Resources
- List of links to environmental resources on the Internet, for K-12 teachers.
Environmental Education Directory of New Zealand
- Directory for education about the environment including field studies and activities directed at influencing environmental concerns.
Environmental Education Research
- International refereed journal on all aspects of environmental education, with a focus on papers reporting research and development activities.
Environmental Education Resources
- Comprehensive directory of environmental educational resources for all audiences and age levels, from the Center for the National Institute for the Environment
Environmental Education at EnviroLink
- The EnviroLink Library contains hundreds of fully-searchable environmental education resources.
Environmental Media Corporation
- Design, produce, and distribute media to support environmental education for the classroom and community.
Environmental Studies Centre
- Information from this educational centre providing fieldtrips, daytrips and courses for up to two weeks for pupils and students from Cyprus and abroad.
Environmental and science-related Internet links for kids
- Personal collection of links of interest to children.
Fear of facts
- Looks at the recent assult on environmental education by corporations and anti-environmental groups.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor