Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Biodiversity Information
- Provides conservation information for use by environmental planners and land managers.
Biodiversity Information Network - BIN21
- The Biodiversity Information Network is an international collaborative network of agencies involved in the management and presentation of biodiversity information. BIN21 was set up as an informal, collaborative and distributed network consisting of a series of participating nodes.
Biodiversity Policy Coordination Division, IUCN
- Facilitates regional forums on program development to promote biodiversity around the world. Website provides access to papers and articles, information on BPCD activities and information on the Global Biodiversity Forum (GBF).
- Centre for biodiversity research and eco-tours - working in Asia and Arabia.
Indigenous Peoples Biodiversity Information Network
- A mechanism to exchange information about experiences and projects and to increase collaboration among indigenous groups working on common causes related to biodiversity use and conservation.
International Zoo Educators Association
- IZE is a professional association dedicated to expanding the educational impact of zoos and aquariums worldwide, to enhance the understanding of conservation issues and to share information on effective informal education methods.
Natural Areas Association
- Focus is on identifying, protecting, managing, and studying natural areas and biological diversity. About the organization, its journal, conferences, and related topics.
- Has the objective of enumerating all known species of plants, animals, fungi and microbes on Earth as the baseline dataset for studies of global biodiversity. It will also provide a simple access point enabling users to link from here to other data systems for all groups of organisms, using direct species-links.
The Linnean Society
- The worlds oldest extant biological society which remains a leading modern forum for debate and discussion of natural history in all its branches. The Society uniquely embraces the entire sweep of biology, and particularly areas concerning the diversity and interrelationships of organisms.
The Nature Conservancy
- A private, international conservation group, protecting endangered species and ecosystems through land acquisition, science, and partnerships.
- Canadian-based organization working to conserve world biodiversity and environment.
UNEP World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- Provides information for policy and action to conserve the living world. Activities include assessment and early warning studies in forest, dryland, freshwater and marine ecosystems, plus research on endangered species and biodiversity indicators. Uses geographic information systems and other analytical technologies to visualise trends, patterns and emerging priorities for conservation action.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor