Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Genetic Resources Conservation Program
- A University of California Program, concerned with California's biological diversity and its conservation in the broadest sense: onsite and offsite conservation of the native flora and fauna, collections of germplasm amassed for agricultural, medicinal, and industrial uses, and collections of genetic stocks, tissues, cells, and DNA developed for teaching and research purposes.
International Plant Genetic Resources Institute
- IPGRI is an international research institute with a mandate to advance the conservation and use of genetic diversity for the well-being of present and future generations. The site contains extensive information on regional activities and networks, country information, specific crops, training materials, legal and technical documents.
National Invertebrate Genetic Resources Program
- A program of the USDA Agricultural Research Service. Goals include: preservation of reference specimens, maintenance of genetically important germplasm, documentation of specific insect stocks, management of databases, distribution of material to researchers and breeders.
Plant Genetic Resources Links
- A page of links to International organizations.
Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- FAO site promoting the safe conservation, availability and sustainable use of plant genetic resources.
System-wide Information Network for Genetic Resources
- SINGER is the genetic resources information exchange network of the International Agricultural Research Centres of the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research. It provides access to information on the collections of genetic resources held by the CGIAR Centres. Together, these collections comprise over half a million samples of crop, forage and tree germplasm of major importance for food and agriculture.
UK Plant Genetic Resources Group
- A technical forum for ex-situ plant genetic resources in the UK. Provides links to plant genetic resource collections represented on the Group with more detailed information on holdings and associated genetic resources activities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor