Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
24 Hour Answers
- Academic help 24/7. Solution Center provides fully-worked solutions to any math, science, or computer problem, assignment, lab. Cheap, easy, fast turnaround. Live online tutoring. Term papers, essays.
How To Mentor Toolkit
- Your complete mentoring toolkit gives you all the information and tools you need to complete your entire mentorship from contemplation to post relationship.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adviser, Teacher, Role Model, Friend
- This guide is intended for faculty members, teachers, administrators, and others who advise and mentor students of science and engineering. It attempts to summarize features that are common to successful mentoring relationships. Its goal is to encourage mentoring habits that are in the best interests of both parties to the relationship.
Base Camp Earth
- Sponsored by the National Science Foundation, the site offers information on virtual expeditions conducted.
Center for Gender Studies Student Internships
- Center Internships emphasize undergraduate and graduate student training through particpation in researching and exploring the ways societies shape and define expectations for women and men.
- An educational telementoring program for girls in science, math and technology
Eyes to the Future
- A web-based mentoring program connecting middle-school girls with high-school girls and adult women who are active in math and science.
- A mentoring program for women and girls in science, math and technology, the site includes resources and strategies for gender equity.
- With a festive and colorful interface, Girlstart encourages girls to think about careers in Computer Science and Technology. Some features include an introduction to making webpages, interviews with women who own their own tech companies, and a showcase of art done by girls.
Grand Rapids Pre-College Engineering Program
- Mission: To help meet the need for well-trained engineers and scientists for businesses of West Michigan and to increase the number of historically under-represented populations in these career fields.
Guide for Science Mentoring
- Association for Women in Science produced this paper and annotated links and references.
- HighTech Women is an on-line and off-line meeting and mentoring place for women in technology and technology related sectors
Scientific Corporations Interested in Bringing Up Scientists (SCIBUS)
- Coalition of science based companies in the Greater Metropolitan Philadelphia / Delaware Valley region working to help elementary and intermediate grade teachers spark an interest in science in students.
The Backyard Project
- The Backyard Project seeks to build young women's awareness of careers in the computer industry. The Project does this by hosting field trips to high tech industry offices, sponsoring career day conferences, disseminating information to high schools, and coordinating interviews for Backyard Girls with industry role models.
The Young Scientist Program
- Washington University School of Medicine outreach program for students.
University of Texas-Houston Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Ten-week paid summer internship program for students who wish to gain hands-on biomedical science research experience within laboratories located in the Texas Medical Center, particularly designed for students interested in basic science or medicine
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor