Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CPC - La Niña Coverage
- Regularly updated discussion and coverage of the La Niña weather system including global and regional impacts and forecasting.
CPC El Niño/Southern Oscillation (ENSO)
- Coverage of the 1997/98 El Niño weather system from the Climate Prediction Centre, including forecasts, historical info, and the impact of the system on weather patterns.
El Niño and La Niña
- National Academies article traces the basic scientific research that led to our current understanding of these weather phenomenon.
FEMA -- El Niño Section
- Preparedness and general information.
La Nina Hangs On
- Article from the JPL El Niño/La Niña watch.
La Niña - The evil sister of El Niño
- Informative site on La Niña and El Niño covers explanation of the systems, prediction/forecasting, and future effects of these phenomena.
La Niña weakening, but only slowly
- Article from explorezone.com showing the diminishing effects of the La Niña system.
The Potential Use and Misuse of El Niño Information
- A workshop report from the Environmental and Social Impacts Group. Includes compilation of documents including an executive summary and a glossary.
What is La Niña?
- Illustrated explanation with realtime graphics and animations of data. Also numerous links to references. From NOAA.
What is an El Niño?
- Illustrated explanation with realtime graphics and animations of data from the tropical Pacific Ocean. From NOAA.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor