Submit a site
Manufacturers and Dealers
Marine and Aviation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
All Star GPS
- "Be confident knowing where you are day or night in any weather." Garmin and Magellan handheld and mobile GPS receivers and accessories at DISCOUNT PRICES. Personal service.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Global Positioning Systems Society
- A free membership society to bring together the delegates, sponsors, and exhibitors for the Satellite Navigation Conference and to foster, develop, and assist the Global Positioning System disciplines.
David L. Wilson's GPS Accuracy Web Page
- Global Positioning System Accuracy
- Suite of data services that brings together the new Earth science products to be produced by spaceborne Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers. It serves mainly as a database for GPS occultation observations.
GPS Applications Exchange
- GPS technology usage world-wide is featured. GPS application stories are accessed by geographic regions. GPS tutorials are available to enhance understanding.
GPS Control Base Station on Internet
- GPS Base Stations located in New Zealand, Australia, and New Guinea. Download GPS data files for $40-$70 per day.
GPS Deformation Monitoring
- Objective is the development of a system for rapid and inexpensive monitoring of unstable slopes, such as pit walls, earth\rock slopes and dam walls using global satellite positioning technology.
- GPS Ground Station on Kwajalein Island, photographs of the island and site. Links to others GPS sites.
GPS Precise Orbits
- Global Positioning System satellite ephemerides ("orbits") information for the general public, from US NOAA. GPS precise orbits are derived using 24 hour data segments from the global GPS network. An informational summary file is provided to document the computation and to convey relevant information about the observed satellites, such as maneuvers or maintenance. Orbits generally are available 2 to 6 days after the observation.
GPS Site from Univ of Texas
- Global positioning system overview and bibliography.
GPS Status Information from US Naval Observatory
- Via ftp.
Hyperbolic Positioning Algorithm
- An algorithm for obtaining an exact solution for the three dimensional location of a mobile given the locations of four fixed stations (like a GPS satellite or a base station in a cell) and the signal time of arrival (TOA) from the mobile to each station. From Ralph Bucher.
Mehaffey and Yeazel's GPS Information
- Dozens of reviews and technical articles on GPS receivers and software, and a huge list of GPS links.
Outdoor Gear Reviews
- GPS receiver comparisons.
Satellite Navigation and Positioning Group (SNAP)
- SNAP is Australia's largest academic GPS research group specialising in high precision GPS technology and applications.
Septentrio Satellite Navigation
- Dual frequency GPS & GLONASS, as well as EGNOS, WAAS and MSAT based on an in-house single baseband processor.
The Global Positioning System: The History of GPS
- The history and story of how the Global Positioning System evolved from the development of the world's most accurate timepieces, atomic clocks, by physicists looking into the nature of time. Adapted from an article written by MIT scientist Daniel Kleppner.
USCG Navigation Center (Alexandria, VA)
- Features Local Notices to Mariners.
- A database of geographical waypoint information and utilities for GPS/GIS users.
Wing Way Systems
- Navigation-Wonder, a shareware GPS mapping navigation software including voice response system [Windows].
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor