Submit a site
Natural Disasters and Hazards
Natural History Museums
Paleogeography and Paleoclimatology
Polar Regions Education and Research
GIS - Geographic Information Systems
Products and Services
Global Environmental Change
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Go Solar and save on monthly electricity bills upto 90%. Our involvement ranges from concept, engineering, execution and commissioning, to operations and maintenance of completed solar array systems.
- Weather on demand, get your weather forecast out to 7 days along with nexrad radar, MOS model data current conditions for any US city, complete hurricane and winter weather coverage.
Aard's 1-World Globes & Maps
- Gemstone globes, classroom globes, floor globes and desk globes. 3D earth models & teaching aids. Also features classroom maps, history map sets & raised relief maps. Accepts school purchase orders.
- Dinosaur toys, gifts, games & birthday party supplies for dinosaur lovers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Visualization Analysis Lab, E-Theater offers presentations of the latest Earth Science Discoveries on a portable large format, or IMAX screen.
Earth Science Australia
- Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and teachers, and general information about earth science in Australia.
- Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
GeoRef Information System
- Bibliographic database of geoscience literature.
Global Change Master Directory
- Guided directory search.
International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme
- Programme is focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
NGDC/WDC A for MGG
- Images offered by the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC) Marine Geology and Geophysics Division and collocated World Data Center A for Marine Geology and Geophysics.
National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources
- Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission reports cover scientific/technical aspects of public policy issues in these areas.
USGS Publications and Data Products
- U.S. Geological Survey
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor